Ryan Gardner grew up working construction and excavation projects throughout Chittenden County with Gardner Construction, a family business. He developed a knack for project management and founded his own business in 2007, Gardner Contracting & Excavation.
Gardner Contracting & Excavation operates in all aspects of construction and development. Ryan obtained his real estate license in 2017 and joined The Gardner Group. His innate knowledge of the construction and development business and down to earth manner make him an asset to any client, and to the team.
Ryan is also a licensed realtor and can help you with any of your buying or selling needs!
• "I have to give two thumbs up and a huge thank you to Ryan and the boys at Gardner Construction. After both my parents ended up in the hospital unexpectedly, I needed to build a handicap ramp so they could get into their house when they left the hospital. Even with a full schedule, Ryan saw that I needed help, and sent some guys over within a couple of days to make it happen. They built an incredible ramp in no time at a great price and even helped me get some lumber donated from the crew at RK Miles. I can’t thank these guys enough. I highly recommend Gardner Construction!"
• "Ryan and his guys did an amazing job on our roof the last few days!! They busted their butts in the heat we had the last few days. They managed to get it all done before the rain came down. I would highly recommend Gardner Contracting! If you want fast and efficient work done on your home, do not hesitate, give them a call!! And trust me, you will not be disappointed!"
• "First time using a contractor for my projects and I was not disappointed. He was on time -- if not early -- with everything, and his crew did an awesome job renovating the bathrooms."
• "Thanks to Gardner Contracting for your continued support of our small business. It's been great working with you and your crew keeping your fleet maintained. Can't wait to utilize your expertise and professionalism on some of my family's future projects/additions etc. Looking forward to working together on the next big thing!"
• "Gardner contracting is a great firm to work with. As a mechanical contractor, I find working with Gardner, to be smooth, and getting jobs done efficiently and within budget."
Working with Lauren and her team was a dream. We were working through the difficulties of purchasing a home from afar, and Lauren ensured we received prompt and friendly attention for every step of the process, she truly didn’t miss a beat. It made us feel as if we were present for the process despite not being there. I’ve been through many home buying/real estate transactions. My experience with Lauren is what I’d call the gold standard of customer care. She is extremely knowledgeable of her area, well versed in the details of her market, well connected to partners in the community, and always prompt to respond. I have, without hesitation, recommended her to several friends and she has provided the same outstanding experience to them as well.
Lauren was terrific! I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell. She was very knowledgeable and supportive as well. We appreciate all of her help in getting our home sold.Great work ??
Second Time using Rich and his team. Once again they went the extra mile to ensure our transaction went smooth and seamless. Would use Rich again if I ever had any real estate transactions in Vermont!
It was an absolute pleasure working with Amanda! This was the second house that I have purchased, but the first in many years. Amanda was responsive and a true advocate for me the whole process. She even came to the closing, not because she had to, but because she wanted to be a part of the process. If you are looking for a knowledge realtor, a wonderful person to work with, please ask for Amanda
Very knowledgeable, responsive and patient in what was a very difficult sale of our property. Rich was a pleasure to work with. If we were to sell another property would absolutely use Rich again.
Amanda was wonderful! Great sense of humor and a vast knowledge about real estate. She helped my boyfriend and I buy our home. She stood in our corner and gave honest and helpful advice when it came to negotiation. So happy we got to work with her!
We had the fortune of working with Rich on the original purchase of our condo and the sale. Rich is extremely knowledgeable, approachable and responsive. He takes the time to gain a genuine understanding of his clients wants and needs and truly has their best interests at heart. He also has a great team behind the scenes. We would definitely recommend him for any realtor needs!
Allison was our main contact during our sale. She was very good at keeping us informed and worked diligently to answer questions and concerns. She was very pleasant to work with and was always looking out for our best interests!
Allison was assisting our listing agent with the sale of our home. She was very responsive and knowledgeable with any questions or concerns we had. She also provided timely feedback for showings and open houses. We would highly suggest using Allison with your buying or selling needs.
Working with Amanda was a delight because she has a sweet and helpful personality, but also because she very quickly pinned down our tastes. We are new to Vermont so her ability and our trust in her opinion made it pleasurable to purchase a property despite our distance.